Buying Advice and Account Application
- The Purchaser to be the highest bidder who will pay the hammer price plus a premium of 20% plus VAT (for those leaving commission bids during viewing) Fees will apply for those using www.easyliveauction.com
- Please see terms & conditions at the foot of the page for more details.
- Register your contact details, either at the auction rooms, or by completing the Account Application Form, here. This is a once only requirement.
- Methods of Payment: Cash, Credit Card (excluding American Express) & Debit card. We do not accept cheques.
- Postage, packing, delivery, local or national, prices by arrangement. Please email or phone for details.
- Storage Charges of £5 per lot per day will be levied to ALL accounts if they are not collected within the given times.
- Lots marked in the catalogue with * are being sold for a VAT registered vendor and VAT at the appropriate rate will be added to the hammer price, as well as the buyer’s premium.
- Lots marked in the catalogue with a ‘@’ are being sold for a VAT registered vendor but the vendor is standing the cost of the VAT at the appropriate rate. The buyer will pay Commission plus VAT on the hammer price minus the VAT.